Thursday, April 15, 2010

1600 points, guide me on what should be ...

I have 1600 points and no idea on what i should use them on. i was thinking either get the legendary and mythic map packs once mythic comes out then use whats remaining (if anything) on World Tour DLC. I was also thinking just save it all and use it all on World Tour DLC. you can either tell me what i should do between these two ideas or give me a completely different idea.1600 points, guide me on what should be ...
rent a movie..shattered glass is pretty good :Pit's all up to you..next time im buying points im downloading the legendary pack and 1 or 2 arcade games. 1600 points, guide me on what should be ...
Get castle crashers if you want an arcade game.
[QUOTE=''rustedMECH''] Get castle crashers if you want an arcade game.[/QUOTE] ditto
[QUOTE=''rustedMECH''] Get castle crashers if you want an arcade game.[/QUOTE] ditto
Wait for Banjo Kazooie
Wait for Banjo Kazooie
These are my fav arcade games- Band Of Bugs and expansion packs- Uno- Castle Crashers- Geometry Wars 2- Duke Nukem 3D- Worms- Marble Blast Ultra - Braid- Wits And Wagers - Arkadian Warrior - Double Dragon- Ikatugra
Those are are great arcade games, and also Banjo Kazooie is coming out soon to, so maybe save for that! Id say ive had the most fun on band of bugs and castle crashers though
Castle Crashers and Uno >_>.
halo 3 legendary map packs
Please use the stickied Recommendation thread. Thanks!
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment