Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Best Online Game for 360 with poll

What is the best 360 online game?Best Online Game for 360 with poll
CoD4.Best Online Game for 360 with poll
Halo 3 will last longer than Cod4 because GoW2 and FarCry2 and Saints row will be out soon + During a Mission in COD4 I heard a an American Army soidier say Kraut (no joke)
[QUOTE=''360loser'']Halo 3 will last longer than Cod4 because GoW2 and FarCry2 and Saints row will be out soon + During a Mission in COD4 I heard a an American Army soidier say Kraut (no joke)[/QUOTE]I never heard an American or anyone say Kraut in Cod4. Oh, and they're not soldiers, they are Marines.
All 5 of those games are good online games to play. But GOW, COD4, and Halo 3 are the most excellent ones. It was a tough call for me, but I had to go with COD4 just because it's easily approachable and anyone can have fun with it, even if you aren't very good at shooters.
I'm partial to Bad Company, personally, although that could just be the destructible environments....
I have to say Gears since I still play it quite a bit. I do play CoD4 a lot as well but it hasn't been out as long as Gears and Gears was HUGE for quite a while.
Well for me, Halo 3 is the best because it is different. I mean COD is just another realistic war game. Burnout is great, but a racing game cant compete with shooting. GOW is my 2nd favourite, for the same reasons as halo, exceot i just like halo3 for.... i dont know i just play it more often. And GTA IV, well it is just not meant for online
best 360 game online or off or anything is HALO 3!!!
Halo 3 for sure

Shocked not to see Rainbow Six Vegas 2 included with your poll.
cod4
Definitley Gears of War.
[QUOTE=''nickmat_tycoon'']Well for me, Halo 3 is the best because it is different. I mean COD is just another realistic war game. Burnout is great, but a racing game cant compete with shooting. GOW is my 2nd favourite, for the same reasons as halo, exceot i just like halo3 for.... i dont know i just play it more often. And GTA IV, well it is just not meant for online [/QUOTE] I could say halo 3 is just another FPS so you sir are wrong!
[QUOTE=''Jdog30'']best 360 game online or off or anything is HALO 3!!![/QUOTE] lol best 360 game online or off the MP is good but the single player is pretty average and nothing special but judging by your avatar ive worked out why you said halo 3!
I like BattleField Bad Company online best.
Paradise for me cuz it is my only game.
for me, it has to be COD4
COD4.
None of those BF:BC is the best online game..
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment