Sunday, April 11, 2010

LOTS of good upcoming games....

So we have :Fable 2, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Endwar, GH:4, CoD:WAW, and GOW 2ALL coming out within a month of each other, and i'm quite honestly overwhelmed. Sooo first question...Which ones are you going to buy straight away?and are there any demos coming soon for any of these games?LOTS of good upcoming games....
I'm not certain on demos, but the games I'll be getting on release are:Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Left 4 Dead, and Mirrors Edge. :D LOTS of good upcoming games....
Great... lol thats another 2 I want that I had forgotten about
I'll be getting Dead Space, GOW 2, Fable 2, Velvet assassin, RE5, Mirrors edge, Golden Axe, Left 4 Dead.. There are a ton more that I want as well but the other I will wait for price drops.
[QUOTE=''kgansor'']I'll be getting Dead Space, GOW 2, Fable 2, Velvet assassin, RE5, Mirrors edge, Golden Axe, Left 4 Dead.. There are a ton more that I want as well but the other I will wait for price drops. [/QUOTE] RE5 is comming out this year? since when?
Left 4 Dead, Gears 2, 1st day buy w00t w00t :)
I want to get Far Cry 2, Call of Duty World at War, and Prince of Persia.
theres a ton of games i want....
Dead space
Gears of war 2
Left 4 Dead
Fable 2
Fallout 3
Farcry 2
Saints Row 2
GUitar Hero world tour
Prince of persia
Call of duty world at war
Smackdown vs raw 2009

Im gonna get em all for my birthday and christmas and ill buy some on my own too.
I am buying them all on release day.Fable 2Fallout 3Far Cry 2Gears of War 2Left 4 DeadCoD 5 (not sure)
Games I'll get on release day are Mirrors Edge, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Left 4 Dead and Motorstorm 2. Others I want but probably won't buy on release day are Prince of Persia, Gears 2, PES 2009 and Little Big Planet. The start of 2009 should be expensive too with games like Halo Wars, Resident Evil 5, Killzone 2 and Street Fighter 4 being released.
Far Cry 2, Saints Row 2, COD5, thats about it.
don't forget banjo kazooie
Getting all the games in my Sig %26 also Crash Bandicoot Mind Over Mutant.
[QUOTE=''nate_c-12''][QUOTE=''kgansor'']I'll be getting Dead Space, GOW 2, Fable 2, Velvet assassin, RE5, Mirrors edge, Golden Axe, Left 4 Dead.. There are a ton more that I want as well but the other I will wait for price drops. [/QUOTE] RE5 is comming out this year? since when? [/QUOTE]Its not, March 2009.
These are all the games i have preordered for the 360Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Far Cry 2
Fable II
EndWar
COD: WaW

Then for the PS3 i have these preorderedLittleBigPlanet
Socom Confrontation
MotorStorm Pacific Rift
Resistance 2There are a few other titles i may pick up like NHL 09, NFS Undercover, Saints Row 2 and Guitar Hero but that will depend on money and i will also want to pick up some older titles for the PS3 which i missed out on by not having a PS3.
Fable II
Spider-man: Web Of Shadows
Gears Of War 2
Prince Of Persia

Im definately getting Gears2. Im 90% sure im getting banjo3. the rest is up in the air. Will wait for reviews and stuff
for me im getting fable 2 on release date and then fallout 3 im also buying when i have the money left for dead for christmas im asking for gears of war 2 and far cry 2
I'm getting AT LEAST (since I preordered them) :Fallout 3 and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and BoltsBut depending on the reviews, I'm also getting :GoW2, Fable 2, the new COD and Left 4 Dead.
Definetely an expensive time of year for us 360 gamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment