Thursday, April 15, 2010

Halo3, CoD4 or GoW?

Which should I get?Halo3, CoD4 or GoW?
Singleplayer
Gears of War

Multiplayer
COD4

Single and multiplayer
Halo 3Halo3, CoD4 or GoW?
CoD4 was probably the best, but i thought halo 3's single player really stepped it up
call of duty 4
CoD 4
Story: Gears of WarPure Fun with mates: Halo 3Serious Shooting: CoD4
get CoD4 and wait for GOW2.screw halo.
I'd say for overall fun factor definately Halo 3
GOW
get CoD4 or Halo 3. don't pick up GoW now, just wait for GoW2 to come out in a month or so
Out of the three? well I still have Halo 3 but I rarely play it unless I have a friends over, COD 4 I played the single player through couldn't get into it the mult-player and traded it in. Gears of War I ended up putting the most time into to and still do put alot of time into it multi-player is awesome but takes some skill to get good at story is good too so my suggestion is Gears of War:)
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment