Thursday, April 15, 2010

Marketplace Rating Restriction

I know this happened to me a while ago, but Im gonna say it now. So, I used to be able to download any demo I wanted. As of about nearly a year ago, I cant get M-rated demos. It says that I'm on a ''child account''. I understand what they're doing except one thing...my ''child'' account (that is, my original one) was set to Date Of Birth: **/**/1986...and now my friend tells me I can make a new Microsoft Live ID profile but all my gamerscore will go away and everything...does anyone know a way around this? Thanks a bunch.Marketplace Rating Restriction
No you won't be able to access Mature content until your account realises you are 18. Some stuff might be available at 17, but I think there is a weird catch with what you can get.Marketplace Rating Restriction
Same here, happened to me. So I have to use my brothers account to download stuff, and then save it on the harddrive so I can play it alsol.

No comments:

Post a Comment