Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dead space a horror game

Do u think dead space is going to be scarycause i dont think it isDead space a horror game
I don't find games to be ''scary,'' but ''creepy.'' I think Dead Space is gonna be pretty creepy! :D can't wait. gonna get it on release, possibly! :DDead space a horror game
it looks pretty scary to me.
Its looks like it'll be a little scary.
It looks like it will combined both scares and just down right creepiness in one big combined package.Also it's interesting that a couple of magazines I have seen has given this game 91% and even on UK's Bravo channel Play'r gave the game 9/10.
hopefully it is.
I don't think many people here will admit to getting scared by it.Dead Space looks like a Halloween cash in, that a month later will be flooding the used game section of your local store. Not worth getting at launch, but maybe worth checking out in a couple of months for half price.And no the day-one Master chief skin is not even vaguely tempting enough to make me want to spend double the money on it.
[QUOTE=''Avenger1324'']I don't think many people here will admit to getting scared by it.[/QUOTE]If there was one bit which made me jump or actually creeped me out I will turn around and say ''There is one part in Dead Space which seriously freaked me out/scared me''.Thats me for you though. I am too honest about stuff
[QUOTE=''ThEmAk_XD'']Do u think dead space is going to be scarycause i dont think it is[/QUOTE]yes you will get scared by it because your only nine years old.
I think it has the potential to be scary and hope it fills that potential as there's nothing like a scary game to make you fill you pants :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment