Thursday, April 15, 2010

What happened to the Berserker???

Has anybody heard anything about any Berserker appearing in GeOW2??? I think I've downloaded all of the GeOw2 videos available on the internet, even the latest Horde Interview videoWhat happened to the Berserker???
they werent a challengeWhat happened to the Berserker???
[QUOTE=''Cornerstore'']they werent a challenge[/QUOTE]

they were still really cool though
[QUOTE=''Cornerstore'']they werent a challenge[/QUOTE]I thought the battles were intense. At least the first times I faced them.
[QUOTE=''thisguy51''] [QUOTE=''Cornerstore'']they werent a challenge[/QUOTE]I thought the battles were intense. At least the first times I faced them.[/QUOTE] The first time, yea. Let them be a thing of the past. They got boring, am I right?
[QUOTE=''Cornerstore''][QUOTE=''thisguy51''] [QUOTE=''Cornerstore'']they werent a challenge[/QUOTE]I thought the battles were intense. At least the first times I faced them.[/QUOTE] The first time, yea. Let them be a thing of the past. They got boring, am I right?[/QUOTE]true. they kinda pissed me off lol. but they were chalenging to beat, mmhmm. but anyways, they need to focus on making new creatures for us to chainsaw the sh*t out of!!!! they're a thing of the past. :D
[QUOTE=''Cornerstore'']they werent a challenge[/QUOTE]
Just replayed it on insane, they were dead in two minutes.
I love the berserkers!
Yeah can't say I'll miss the berserkers, if they are gone. I'd say the first berserker was a bit of a challenge for me but that was because he kept killing Dom, the other two were pieces of cake. I'm sure however some of the nasty things they are coming up with will more then fill the void. I really can't wait to curb a Theron Guard.
[QUOTE=''Strife88''][QUOTE=''Cornerstore'']they werent a challenge[/QUOTE]
Just replayed it on insane, they were dead in two minutes.[/QUOTE] The only hard boss in the game, even on Insane, was RAAM. Everything else was just a pushover
I loved the Berserker's it would be a real shame if there's no apperience in Gears 2 for them. They might have been easy to kill but it was still a good part of the game. I'd be disappointed if one isn't in the new game.

No comments:

Post a Comment