Thursday, April 15, 2010

Too late to buy a 360?

Well, I have a Wii, but Im tired to see all those casual games. So Im thinking of buying a XBOX 360. Is it already too late?Oh, and BTW does the console break too easily? Cause I saw many cases of ''Red Ring of Death'' and this kind of stuff.Too late to buy a 360?
um, no?Too late to buy a 360?
No it's the perfect time to get one. They are cheap, and the newer models are far sturdier than the older ones, and the rrod is very unlikely with them.
Nows the best time to get a 360 and yes, the RROD has been resolved. You shouldn't worry.
Yes, its too late. If you buy a 360 now you'll never be able to catch up with current gamers...:roll:
lol, why do people ask if it's ''too late'' ? You have all the games coming out this fall to play (Fallout 3, Fable 2, Gears Of War 2, Far Cry 2, COD World At War, etc.) and a huge library of past releases to play (Halo 3, Kameo, Codemned 1 %26 2, Bioshock, Gears Of War, Oblivion, Forza 2, COD 4, etc.)If anything, I wish I was in your position and just buying the 360 now. Then I could play through Halo 3, Gears, Condemned 1 %26 2, COD 4, Oblivion, Bioshock, and Forza 2 again completely new to them. Buy a 360 and some of the games I listed, and prepare for months of pure gaming joy.
No it is not too late at all ,because you are going to get a lot of wonderful stuff.
It's not i got it like...3 weeks ago and i love it!
right now is possibly one of the best times to buy a x360.trust me you won't be dissapointed
I got it a month ago. So it is not too late at all
OK, you guys convinced me. Thx!
I'm getting tired of these topics.Ever heard the phrase, ''It's never too late.''Buy it or don't, it's your choice. I recommend it./thread
It's a great time to buy a Xbox 360 since the prices have been lowered lately, and you can get many great games for the console too.
Buy it you will not regret it at all.
[QUOTE=''yaljarani''] I'm getting tired of these topics.Ever heard the phrase, ''It's never too late.''Buy it or don't, it's your choice. I recommend it./thread[/QUOTE] No you don't end this thread he just wants opinions.
[QUOTE=''Hofflehoff'']No it's the perfect time to get one. They are cheap, and the newer models are far sturdier than the older ones, and the rrod is very unlikely with them.[/QUOTE] listen to this guy. it's like he was reading my mind.........................
WHy would it be to late to buy a 360? The console isn't a durable as it should be, but it's not like they break down left and right. Last I heard they have a 30 % failure rate. I'd say it's worth the risks considering what games it has.
It's not to late, especially because of the price drop. But yesterday I just saw my first red ring, and the system was only 2 days old!
Its never too late to buy what you want =P. I think the RROD is resolved now.
[QUOTE=''Darkrush000'']Well, I have a Wii, but Im tired to see all those casual games. So Im thinking of buying a XBOX 360. Is it already too late?Oh, and BTW does the console break too easily? Cause I saw many cases of ''Red Ring of Death'' and this kind of stuff.[/QUOTE]It's funny that you say that because that's exactly how I felt, so I bought a 360 a week ago. I got the 60GB for $300.

No comments:

Post a Comment