Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can someone please help me wtih my conne ...

My 360 won't connect to my PC any more. It was working yesterday, but now it won't connect. I have tried everything, from removing and connecting the Ethernet cable, i tired denying then re-accepting the share and transfer. I even went to xbox.com and that didn't help. I don't know what the problem is. Can someone help.Can someone please help me wtih my conne ...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]Can someone please help me wtih my conne ...
do you use a router?I had some problems with xbl as well. Use this to fugure out what you have to do according to your set up for it to work.It you are not using a router I highly recommend you use one.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment