Tuesday, April 13, 2010

only one game won't work- help?

I recently bought Silent Hill 2 for the original Xbox to play on my 360. It worked fine for a couple days, and then today when I tried to load it up, it wouldn't load and gave me nothing but a black screen. This is the ONLY game that is doing this. Has anyone had similar problems or know how to fix this? Thank you.(I've tried all the basic troubleshooting steps too.) only one game won't work- help?
This happened to me with lost oddessy. Only the 4th disc didn't work. This happened with 3 different copies. i just got my money back. only one game won't work- help?
Just return it or exchange for the same game.
[QUOTE=''PlzDuntBanMe'']Just return it or exchange for the same game.[/QUOTE] Bought it used. I know it works though, because my friend tried it on his earlier today and it worked perfectly.
bump. any other ideas, guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment