Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can't seem to get into a Legendary Map m ...

I just downloaded the Legendary map pack 2 days ago, and I want to be able to play the maps, and maybe get some achievements while at it. I've been selecting DLC big team battle, but I haven't been getting any Legendary maps. I got Avalanche like twice, but then it stopped appearing, and they're putting me into Sand Tarp, Valhalla, or Rats nest. What mode do you guys use to get to play the Legendary maps?Can't seem to get into a Legendary Map m ...
jsut keep trying, oh and u must mean stand off, sand trap isnt dlcCan't seem to get into a Legendary Map m ...
[QUOTE=''dsman418'']jsut keep trying, oh and u must mean stand off, sand trap isnt dlc[/QUOTE]Stand off too. Sand Tarp is version of Sand trap, and it does show up often.

No comments:

Post a Comment