Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DEAD SPACE- FIRST REVIEW!!! Very positiv ...

xbox 360 world UK magazine:91/100.Linky: http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/deadspaceDEAD SPACE- FIRST REVIEW!!! Very positiv ...
''Less content pulled from last generation's greatest game''?What was that game? DEAD SPACE- FIRST REVIEW!!! Very positiv ...
I will most likely get this game on PC if either IGN or Gamespot rate it with a 9 or above. I'll have to watch the video reviews too.
[QUOTE=''gotcha455'']''Less content pulled from last generation's greatest game''?What was that game? [/QUOTE]Either Resident Evil 4 or Doom 3, but probably Resident Evil 4.
this confirms my purchase.
I'll buy this one no matter what. :)
it looks good but not ?9.99 good
i'll get it day one but that's because it looks like the type of game i like.
The weapons look weird.
I'll wait for more reviews, I usually trust IGN more.
I can't wait for Dead Space.
wow thats a good start for this game =)
Hmm great...but still doubt I'll get it. Not really my type, but thanks.
I will rent it.
[QUOTE=''thedude78''][QUOTE=''gotcha455'']''Less content pulled from last generation's greatest game''?What was that game? [/QUOTE]Either Resident Evil 4 or Doom 3, but probably Resident Evil 4.[/QUOTE] I don't thnk it's either of those but it would be nice if they said which game.
im pretty sure its resident evil since its got the horror genre tag, and the best horror game released last gen was resident evil.. plus it also has the same perspective as resident evil
I'm buying it, it looks good and I'm bored of Re4 replays.
wow. that's a really great score. I'll be getting this game for sure now. :D and I know I shouldn't base my poinion off of ONE review, but this looks really positive :)
[QUOTE=''Goron24'']im pretty sure its resident evil since its got the horror genre tag, and the best horror game released last gen was resident evil.. plus it also has the same perspective as resident evil[/QUOTE]For the record, RE4 was hardly horror. It was about as scary as H3 or HL2, and those are shooter action. BTW RE needs to go back to its roots. Thank god for SH.On topic though, this game looks great. This and SHH will deff be purchases after I finish all the old SH games.
I might get it a few months down the road. I'm not really interested in it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment