Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Are you getting halo wars?

Im not the game looks soo stupid im not buying it even if it gets a 10 what about u?Are you getting halo wars?
either that or endwar. and im leaning toward endwarAre you getting halo wars?
I will probably not buy it. RTS games have been the pits ever since Warcraft 3, and this will be no different
I will eventually, I'll probably wait for a price drop first.
I hate RTS games.:evil:
getting it for the story and muiplayer action.
I don't have any of the Halo games and have hardly played any either, so it's a pretty much definite ''no''.
Most likely, I like RTS games. Never played one on the Xbox, but I have Age Of Empires 3 for the computer which is the maker of Halo Wars. Also going to get End War around Christmas possibly.
why it looks stupid to you is becausze its rts not fps so how can it be stupid?but anyways not geting because dont like rts only people geting it get rts fans and true hardcore halo fans
The only game like that I liked was AOE 2. Good times with that game. But I think the days of RTS games are long over.
Well I plan to at least rent it.
nope, Fable 2 is the only game I need.
[QUOTE=''k2theswiss''] why it looks stupid to you is becausze its rts not fps so how can it be stupid? but anyways not geting because dont like rts only people geting it get rts fans and true hardcore halo fans [/QUOTE] Bold statement, i'm getting it and i've never owned an RTS game and i'm not a Halo fan, but the game looks good, i'm really hyped for it.
Definitely. I'm more excited for Halo Wars than I was for Halo 3.
i'm excited for it. i'll have to try it before i can say whether or not i will buy it tho...
Like someone pointed out, RTS haven't really been amazing since Warcraft III. I will only play this game if it gets really good reviews and it has been proven that the controls work on a console. Even then, it will only be a rent.
I do not like how RTS games play on consoles, not to mention I don't really care for the Halo universe, so no, I won't be getting it.
I was planning to, but now Im not.
Yeah, Im getting it.
I'm gonna get it, big fan of RTS and Halo.

No comments:

Post a Comment