Thursday, April 15, 2010

Please help!!! 360 connection trouble!

I was playing 360 yesterday and was connected to Live fine, but when I tried to connect today...it wouldn't work. It failed the Connect to Wireless Network Test so I restarted my router, but it still didn't work.(I hope its not my wireless adapter.) I put it back on factory settings and it still didn't work. All the status codes I saw were zeroes except for X:8000-0011. Can somone please help me?:(Please help!!! 360 connection trouble!
Bump.Please help!!! 360 connection trouble!
Normaly when i cant connect ill call comcast and ask to re-send my connection(W/e the technical term for that is). That usualy works when the restart modem doesnt. One time it turned out that an ethernet cable wire's had broken inside due to bending and rebending. Try switching cables... sounds stupid but that was the problem when i couldnt find one.Edit: Also sometimes my connection just wouldnt work for a few days do to local repairs even though the internet was still running... maybe i wasnt achieving a certain connection speed that i was set for at the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment