Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quick question about multiple accounts, ...

My friend wants to make an Xbox live account on my console, just a silver account and he has some MS points that he wants to put on it. If he buys stuff with his account like let's say Mega Man 9 could I play it on my own account?

I've heard that people who made country mistakes make alternate xbox silver accounts, put the points on there, and play the games cause you only need the same harddrive.

We're sharing the 20gb harddrive I have so I can play and use whatever he buys on his account right?
Quick question about multiple accounts, ...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]Quick question about multiple accounts, ...
/I hate bumping but I need an answer fast
I think it would work.I have my main gamertag which I have my MS points on and bought XBLA games with. I also created a second GT for other people to use. When logged in with only my second account (silver) and look at the games on my console it shows all the purchased games as full games, showing achievements and friends leaderboard as options, which are not there if it was only a trial version.
It will work if you did it that way. The only thing is if for some reason your 360 broke down later on...not saying that it will you will have to know the e-mail and password for that silver account to recover the licences off xbox.com so that you can play it on your account again.
[QUOTE=''Strife88'']It will work if you did it that way. The only thing is if for some reason your 360 broke down later on...not saying that it will you will have to know the e-mail and password for that silver account to recover the licences off xbox.com so that you can play it on your account again.[/QUOTE]Not a problem with that, I will go do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment