Thursday, April 15, 2010

Xbox 360 headset doesn't work

I just got a new 360, and I'm a complete noob at this. When I play call of duty 4, the headset makes no noise at all when I connect it to my controller or turn on the volume at all. What could possibly be the cause of this?Xbox 360 headset doesn't work
you might need to change your privacy settings, if that doesn't work if might uh,,, be broken(duh)Xbox 360 headset doesn't work
are you shure that you have it on sound couse i had that for like 2 month untill i come up that it was turned off
swear at it...usually works for me.
They break easily if you're not careful.
The headsets are very flimsy and will break easily
[QUOTE=''Strife88'']They break easily if you're not careful.[/QUOTE] Yeh that is very true but i love how light they are and as long as you take proper care of them everything should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment