Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nba 2k9 vs. Nba Live 09

Which one should I get? I'm really stuck this year. After playing both demos I think that Nba 2k9's gameplay is so realistic this year but I really like Nba Live's ''365'' with roster updates and all that constantly. Is there anything I should know that will completely make me get one game over the other. HELP!!!Nba 2k9 vs. Nba Live 09
I have the same questionsNba 2k9 vs. Nba Live 09
I have both already and I chose live 09.
[QUOTE=''dudedizzle27'']Which one should I get? I'm really stuck this year. After playing both demos I think that Nba 2k9's gameplay is so realistic this year but I really like Nba Live's ''365'' with roster updates and all that constantly. Is there anything I should know that will completely make me get one game over the other. HELP!!![/QUOTE] Yeah man, there is. NBA 2K9 has a similar feature to NBA Live's 365 feature, called ''Live Rosters''. The feature basically does the same thing that the 365 feature, except in a way it is better because it completely free (whereas with NBA Live 09 if you were to buy the game used you'd have to buy the 365 feature for $20, as it is only free if you buy the game new 'cause it comes with a code to get the 365 feature free). Right now I'm leaning more towards NBA 2K9 because I really like the demo and the features, even though I've pretty much always been a Live fan. But yeah I'm still trying to decide as well... both games look pretty much equal but 2K9 seems a bit better.
[QUOTE=''sugarbear100'']I have both already and I chose live 09.[/QUOTE]No offense to you, but most of the people I see who say that they already have both are just fanboys of one series trying to mislead others I think. Everyone I know who actually are getting their copy early either have Live 09, or won't get 2K9 until tomorrow when it's released there, so I don't know how you have 2K9...
Not a fanboy, I was a 2k man for years but live 09 is finally caught up with 2k and thats who I'm going with. As for getting the game early I'm just lucky enough to have a friend who owns a small chain of video game stores and he in turn knows the man who is the distributor, that sends the games to walmart, eb, gamestop and etc......
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment