Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rate My new TV! :D

LG Scarlet 37'' So far lovin it :DRate My new TV! :D
Looks good. I love the 120 hz. How much was it?Rate My new TV! :D
nice tV. it would look even more slick if it were on the wall, or on a sleek Ikea-styled TV stand instead of your dresser.
1300$ Canadian dollars @ best buy it also has 2.7MS response time, i highly recommend to anyone whos looking for a new TV.
seen this in bestbuy i think i was looking at the 42 inch or 46 sumthing like that i love the design of the tv its a beutiful set and a good one too if i had $$ i would def get this. congrats
[QUOTE=''ackr1TE'']LG Scarlet 37'' So far lovin it :D[/QUOTE] to be honest the tv looks awsome congrats on the new hdtv but one thing for sure you need to invest in is a entertainment center or even mount it on a wall because that just looks so unstable lol but congrats man....
Thats frickin wack i wish i had that Tv.:shock:
Beautiful TV I love the design, tell us your impresions on games with 120Hz activated, great TV ;)
Awesome! Would love to have that tv
it's sexay ;)
Move it from the window.
It looks very clean. I like it :)
Pleasntly surprised games run without a hitch super vibrant. Only downside to higher screen size ( i had 26'' HDTV befor ) is you notice alot of game imperfections. For example pop-ins seem to be more vissible :P But yeaa super happy for the price i don't think i could have picked a better more future proof TV. :D
There is a demo mode for ''TrueMotion'' for 120Hz it splits the screen to 120Hz ON/OFF the difference is amazing.
Definitely need to get a TV stand for that or mount it if that's a better option for you. Overall good choice with going with an LG.
The Scarlets are great!
That's sick man, I wish I had a t.v. like that. I'm playin on my 17' HD samsung moniter :DVGA for the win.
It looks like a great tv. I'd remove the stickers from the side, though. The ones that say Full 1080p, 3D Sound, Full Cinema etc etc. I think it makes the TV look tacky. 4 HDMI slots is really good. I've got 4 devices that use HDMI but my TV only has 3 HDMI ports. Unplugging one to plug in another isn't difficult, but it is annoying.
10 out of 10! Ballin'!
Please use the Audio/Video Hardware board. Thanks.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment