Tuesday, April 13, 2010

GTA IV or Gears 2?

well I kinda only have enough money for one of them and I can't decide, so which one would you buy??GTA IV or Gears 2?
If I could only buy one, the choice would be easy - GTAIV.GTA IV or Gears 2?
[QUOTE=''nyc05'']If I could only buy one, the choice would be easy - GTAIV.[/QUOTE]And while I have yet to play Gears of War 2, I'd choose that over GTA IV (got boring after awhile). That's the thing about these kind of threads ... it's utlimately your opinion, and your choice. Choose which one YOU like/want more.
gta4. Very lengthy game with a great acting and story. Not to mention great gp and everything else is just epic.
GTAIV bored me to tears... No one has played GOW2 yet, but based on the first game, and the previews, I'd say wait for GOW2
Please use the stickied thread for recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment