Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thoughts on New Fable 2 LE?

Well I finally got the message on my answering machine stating that the Fable 2 LE was limited to just the extra content. All other features like the fate cards, hobbe figure, and special boxing are now cut from the deal.I was just wondering how everyone feels about this change. For me, I'm somewhat disappointed, but as long as we get the extra content, I'm still excited.Thoughts on New Fable 2 LE?
I'm sad, but I guess these things happen. This would have been my first collectors edition I would have bought too and they had to go and cut it lol. I'm still looking forward to the in game content though, so thats still a plus.Thoughts on New Fable 2 LE?
[QUOTE=''theunloved'']I'm sad, but I guess these things happen. This would have been my first collectors edition I would have bought too and they had to go and cut it lol. I'm still looking forward to the in game content though, so thats still a plus.[/QUOTE]yeah it would have been my first LE too (on 360). Looks like it's not a very good first impression lol.
One of the most pointless LE coming out in my opinion. There is only one extra dungeon and a spartan looking sword, not worth an extra 5 bucks let alone an extra ten.
I'm disgustedI was able to get it from Amazon for 61 dollars.Now they reduced it ten bucks but because it's only 69.99 they wont take the ten off of my priceNever mind the fact that the regular edition comes with a 10 dollars Amazon card if you preorder so I want to change it but then I miss out on the Master Chief and that would suck.Also you have to think the dungeon is going to cost 600-800 points so that's the difference inmoneyI was excited for it all and now I'm ''blah''I got a free copy of pub games and I had fun with that but I'm still irked
I'm definitely disappointed.Fable 2 is one of my most anticipated games this Fall, but the collector side of me is upset about the gimping of the Fable 2 LE. There was some nice stuff in there, stuff I was looking forward to having, but what can you do? It is what it is.Doesn't change my anticipation level for the game. Still, it is definitely disappointing news.

No comments:

Post a Comment