Tuesday, April 13, 2010

xbox 360 standing or flat?

which is the best way for my 360 standing or flat? i think standing looks cooler but thats just me:Panyways whats best!?xbox 360 standing or flat?
the 360 standing up is too risky in my opinion..xbox 360 standing or flat?
Technically it doesn't matter either way for standing or laying flat (as Microsoft says anyway). I prefer (myself) laying the console flat.
Mine's lying flat.
It doesn't matter which way you put your Xbox 360. I put mine horizontal because that's just how it fits into my cabinet thingy in my TV stand. A lot of my friends put their Xbox 360 vertical and it works nicely too. Just... whichever works.
mine is flat
Standing. It's safest for your console and flat is safe for the cheaper game. =-)
I prefer flat, where I have mine now if I had it standing I'd be too afraid of knocking it over.
My one hovers.
Flat, I had it vertical but kept worrying about it.
Flat - Vertical scratches disks or so I've heard.
Mines right now Vertical (which is standing up) right now because theres no where to put it and plus i got a stand for it to put it Vertical. I never had a single problem for putting it Vertical and yes guys i never have a scratch at all, Heck i play it for 3 hours and still no scratches and that's a good thing. Vertical also don't get as hot unlike Horizontal (which is Lay down) since Horizontal gets really hot after an hour are so, Vertical never get that hot though sometimes the Disk maybe hot but not as much as Horizontal since it could be very hot at times. That's my opinion so if you like Horizontal then put it Horizontal or if you want it Vertical (which i think is better) then put it Vertical but IMO Vertical is a way better choice and please don't move the console when it's on.
[QUOTE=''Xtix123''] Mines right now Vertical (which is standing up) right now because theres no where to put it and plus i got a stand for it to put it Vertical. I never had a single problem for putting it Vertical and yes guys i never have a scratch at all, Heck i play it for 3 hours and still no scratches and that's a good thing. Vertical also don't get as hot unlike Horizontal (which is Lay down) since Horizontal gets really hot after an hour are so, Vertical never get that hot though sometimes the Disk maybe hot but not as much as Horizontal since it could be very hot at times. That's my opinion so if you like Horizontal then put it Horizontal or if you want it Vertical (which i think is better) then put it Vertical but IMO Vertical is a way better choice and please don't move the console when it's on. [/QUOTE] I ment to say don't move the console when it has a Disk, Sorry.
look through all the hundreds of threads like this already posted in the 360 forum cuz theres one about every 2 weeks it seems like.
I personally keep mine vertical. I have never had any problems with scratched discs, just don't move the system with disc in it to prevent this. When keeping the system vertical, you allow for more surface area. More surface area allows for better cooling. I take it a step further and have put it up on four two liter soda bottle caps as to allow for airflow underneath the 360. Maybe this is excessive, but having had to send in my 360 three times for repairs was even more excessive. Problems precipitate change.
Mines laying flat cuase i had mine vertical until i had a party and one of my friends knocked it over and destroyed my 60$game...
Either way is fine, if you are going to stand it up vertically, then you want to make sure it is on a stable surface because if it moves it will scratch disk. I tend to lay mine down flat, but I had mine standing vertically with no problems as well.
I like to keep mine standing. Like my old xbox, laying it vertical just seems so last gen.
Flat is where it is at. More to the point, kep it in a well ventilated area away from the power brick portion of the cord to prevent overheating. cheers!
Flat, on a stack of phone books.

No comments:

Post a Comment