Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A question.

Ok now this is not me or does not involve anyone I know. But lets say someone tooks someone's account what could be done to the person that stole the account? A question.
I don't think anything can be done. They can probably trace the IP address of the person that stole it and hold him accountable if that's an offense.A question.
bump
[QUOTE=''Strife88'']I don't think anything can be done. They can probably trace the IP address of the person that stole it and hold him accountable if that's an offense.[/QUOTE]And would he have to pay anything? like lets say the person gave him the info to his account then he stole it?
Well, anyone that knows the login email address of the said account can have the password reset as long as that person can get into the email account. So through that, it can be recovered.
Well would the person that stole it have to pay anything? Remember this is not me or anyone that I know.
Thinking of jacking an account are we? Yeah, they can track you down through an IP address. You probably won't have to pay anything buy they will ban your console from Xbox Live.
[QUOTE=''Kollawona'']Well would the person that stole it have to pay anything? Remember this is not me or anyone that I know.[/QUOTE]

In all honesty, it does sound like you are planning on stealing an account.



Anyway, no. If you want to buy more stuff on it, yes. There ya go.
[QUOTE=''PlasmaBeam44'']Thinking of jacking an account are we? Yeah, they can track you down through an IP adress.[/QUOTE]No I am not lol :). I just wanted to know what would happen if someone did. But would that person have to go to court or pay anything?
Well, if it breaks a law than yeah they probably will have to pay a fine at minimum.
[QUOTE=''Kollawona''][QUOTE=''PlasmaBeam44'']Thinking of jacking an account are we? Yeah, they can track you down through an IP adress.[/QUOTE]No I am not lol :). I just wanted to know what would happen if someone did. But would that person have to go to court or pay anything?[/QUOTE]

Well, if you stole an account, ran charges on their credit card, and were tracked down, yes. You are basically stealing money.
[QUOTE=''Kollawona'']Ok now this is not me or does not involve anyone I know. But lets say someone tooks someone's account what could be done to the person that stole the account? [/QUOTE]So what does this have to do with this?
[QUOTE=''nethernova''] [QUOTE=''Kollawona'']Ok now this is not me or does not involve anyone I know. But lets say someone tooks someone's account what could be done to the person that stole the account? [/QUOTE]So what does this have to do with this?[/QUOTE] Cause I had lost my passcode its fine now. Look you guys don't have to believe me I don't give a sh** LOL. I was just asking a question to see what would happen thats all.
Nothing would be done about it. The court would just dismiss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment