Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Anybody here completed all the Portal Go ...

I'm just been trying to get them for the first chamber 13 and the steps one is driving me nuts. The closest I have been able to get is 16. For awhile I was getting out of the elevator and into a portal with just two steps but now I'm back to 3. I know what I have to do it's just executing it that makes it so difficult. I have the timed and number of portals one already. The timed one is quite hard as well.Anyway...most of the Youtube videos are done with a k/m on a PC so I was wondering if anyone knew a place that had videos of people doing them on 360 for sure.Also...has anyone already done all these on 360 and does the difficulty go up from Chamber 13 or is it more forgiving as the levels get larger?!?Anybody here completed all the Portal Go ...
Na I'm not good at counting steps.Anybody here completed all the Portal Go ...
[QUOTE=''Blitz1130'']Na I'm not good at counting steps.[/QUOTE] They do the counting for you. :DYou just have to make sure you don't take many. The most annoying thing is falling on top of a companion cube and seeing the step meter tick upwards as you try to get off the damn thing.
I've been wondering about this myself. The videos on the PC are impressive, but also appear to be impossible to do on the 360.
are you talking about the advanced maps? if so, yeah i did all of them.
ya i'v done all of them, and some of them are so cruel! like putting all the turrets in cages so you can't knock them over.
I've done the advanced maps too, but that's not what the original question was about. He asked about the gold challenges for least portals, least steps, and least time because the videos posted online are all done with a PC.
I've done all the least portal challenges on gold, 5/6 for least steps, but on least time I can only manage silver.It's the only thing left for me to complete on Orange Box, and seeing videos from the PC version and not being able to replicate it on 360 is really annoying. You have to up the sensitivity on the controller to stand a chance, but even with that it just stops being fun on the 50th attempt.
They should have the achievements be for each set, not for each rank. What I mean is they should have done achievements for getting all gold on portals, all gold on steps, and all gold on time. Also, I think that they should change the times to get gold. As far as I know, no one has ever gotten gold on the time challenges on the 360. If I was shown that it was possible, I'd be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment