Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Xbox 360 Ear Force X4 Wireless 5.1 Surro ...

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efx4/home.aspx Ya, I'm looking into getting a wireless gaming headset with 5.1 Surround Sound for my Xbox 360... Does anybody know about or have these headphones? The reviews I've read have been generally good... The only thing that I really don't like is that you can't hook these up to your 360 if you're using an HDMI hook-up like I am right now on my T.V. That's actually really frustating because these look cool and I kinda want them, but I don't want to sacrifice my HDMI display just to get better quality sound. I currently don't have any surround sound speaker system for my gaming setup and I don't really want one because it would not fit well in my crammed basement and it would make to much noise for the other people in my house... so I looked into an alternative like this... Wireless Gaming Headphones with Surround sound built into them... They do seem expensive but I'm willing to spend money on this (preferably less than $250 but w/e) so if you guys could give your opinions or try to help with the HDMI problem that would be great... Thanks in adv.

No comments:

Post a Comment