Thursday, April 15, 2010

please help me with my NAT

what happened to my NAT... Its been open finally for months now and all of a suddent i get up today and now it says moderate now and i cant go into a private chat with my best friend or conncet to himplease help me with my NAT
Try opening the xbox live ports on your routerplease help me with my NAT
find your routers IP address, usually 192.168.1.1 (different depending on make and model, usually can be googled if u dont know) put it in your address bar, the username and password is usually admin//admin. go into firewalll and put your 360's IP as the DMZ host. You can find your 360s IP but testing the connection of xbox live, then pressing Y or X whens its done for more info or something like that. done and done
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''Mattdogg706'']i have Verizon Fios... and my router is a actiontec M1424WR. I had it on UPNP and it was open for months and now i still have it on UPNP and its still not working. Today i switched to dmz host and nothing. i thought i had correctly did port forwarding but i must not have because it didnt work either.[/QUOTE]chances are your 360s IP changed, i know mine did after the update, it changes whenever it is disconnected
do u know what u did to get it back to normal

No comments:

Post a Comment