Tuesday, April 13, 2010

GREAT Spider-Man Web of Shadows vid!!!!! ...

This game looks good and even wolverine is in it!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=687D1HbwIAUGREAT Spider-Man Web of Shadows vid!!!!! ...
Awesome! So his new name is Wolvenom? haha, game looks fun.GREAT Spider-Man Web of Shadows vid!!!!! ...
Wos gettin this game?? cuz iam gettin it..but i will wait for some reviewa
I want to saee how it does, but I doubt I will either way. There are way too many upcoming games that I would much rather play than Spider-Man.
I'll get it if the reviews are positive, i've been needing a good fix of spider-man gaming since S-M2 on ps2!
this game is looking good so far
Wow , that looks great.
I dont like the Wolverine symbiote thing but its looking pretty good, can it be the first good Spidey game since the SNES?
i'll probably pick it up. I'm a sucker for spiderman games, despite the mediocre reviews.
looks great i will definitely hit that up
I like the crossover! Wolvie in his classic yellow suit too; much better than his legends gear. The only problem is: I'm consistently disappointed with Spider-Man games...
The only thing I'm waiting for is the day it's released. I may rent it first but it's looking pretty solid.
Wow. I didn't know Spider-Man also knew God Of War type symbiote combo attacks. Looks cool.
Theres a deal at my local blockbuster its trade 4 games in and get 1 free, so Ill use that deal and buy the game when it comes out.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment