Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Xbox 360 disk drive help.

Okay so I just rented Silent Hill HC, at Blockbuster brand new it just got there. And I play it for about 2 hours and quit to go eat. I come back turn the system on and try and load the game up but that white screen pops up and tells me to put it in a Xbox 360 console. This happens to me alot. It happens on halo 3, Tales of Vasperia witch I just reated today along with SH. And a few other games. The only why I have found to make it work was blowing on the back of the disk ( Yeah I know sounds stupid but it works after the 3 time. ) Anyway I was wanting to know is this disk prob because of my Xbox 360 and if I send it to MS \wiill they fix it for free?Xbox 360 disk drive help.
Sounds like your DVD drive is having trouble reading disks, you need a new one I'm guessing.Xbox 360 disk drive help.
I wouldn't send it away yet. Have you tried cleaning the drive, it may just be dirty if it has trouble reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment