Thursday, April 15, 2010

Guilty gaming pleasure

So it seems like everyone has a game that their friends rag on them for, but they just love to play. The first one I had was Viva Pinata, that game was so much deeper and way more complicated than any outside observer would have ever thought, and my other corny game I love is Earth Defense Force, I think that game is a ton of mindless fun to be had blasting through like 50 levels of giant ants and spiders, you can even play split screen with a friend. What are everyone elses game you love, but you get tons of @#$% for playing?Guilty gaming pleasure
The GodfatherGuilty gaming pleasure
Blue Dragon. :(
Guitar Hero, well I get ragged on for being better than my friends at it.
Tenchu Z i have always been a fan since the first one. I'll admit too Tenchu Z is pretty corny in just about every way, but i love that freakin game!!!
well my brother laughed at me when i played Viva pinata so i killed him.
All of my non gamer friends tease me about COD4 lol
I got teased for playing Halo 3. I played them and kicked a$$. And they shup up.
Okami, my friends have no taste.
The new Viva Pinata for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment