Thursday, April 15, 2010

360 Hacker stopped my internet connectio ...

Wow I played Halo 3 around 6 PM EST. and the opponents cheated by forcing one player to lag horrible. Eventually they lagged us out but they were a little to late because we had the lead and one player remained in the game. After the game a player threatened to kill my friend's internet connection and he actually did! He fried his hi-speed internet modem and then my friend called me and told me that Comcast said his modem burnt out. Since those hackers were in the party I asked if they did do that to his connection and the person admitted it then said to me, ''I'm gunna do the say to you know for asking questions... but for you AgileNate, I will be nice and only shut you off for 6 hours.... so good bye''

Off went my internet connection(not just Xbox Live) my modem lights flashed. Both Comcast and Xbox Live support had no answers, I was SHOCKED at how dumbfounded Xbox Live Support was. Luckily for me the connection was only lost for 3 hrs(instead of 6) but my friend had to replace both his modem and splitters connected to the main feed in his house.EDIT: Here is the message he sent me while I was offlinehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qzBXAvLUg8 WARNING: Offensive language 360 Hacker stopped my internet connectio ...
ive never heard of such a thing :? wow,did you tell MS?360 Hacker stopped my internet connectio ...
Wow. I hate people like that. I wish there was some way for you to locate the persons responsible for doing that and give them a piece of your ''mind.'' I know I would. That really sucks, though.
Yes its possible. And very easy if you have the right equipment and tech savy.....so dont piss me off
Yup it is possible too bad for you though.
That sucks, and they call themselves gamers...
[QUOTE=''SaintsRowSam'']ive never heard of such a thing :? wow,did you tell MS?[/QUOTE]Yes I did, and they didnt know what to say. The lady told me to report them on Xbox Live when I get it back as that will go further than what she can do. Im disappointed in MS :x
Wow. I wouldn't want that to happen here.
How can this really happen? For a start. wouldn't they need your IP address?
[QUOTE=''AgileNate''][QUOTE=''SaintsRowSam''] ive never heard of such a thing :? wow,did you tell MS?[/QUOTE]Yes I did, and they didnt know what to say. The lady told me to report them on Xbox Live when I get it back as that will go further than what she can do. Im disappointed in MS :x [/QUOTE]i always report someone for doing something, i remember i reported someone 10 times for glitching in Call of Duty 4, and i was playing with him a day later
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''Thorpe89'']How can this really happen? For a start. wouldn't they need your IP address?[/QUOTE]Well I think getting the IP Address is easy(enough) because I think thats what is normally done when they lag people out to gain an advantage in games like Halo.
[QUOTE=''nVidiaGaMer'']Add: regginapals to your friends list.[/QUOTE]Who is that?
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
You made the same topic in GameTrailers Forum and they told you to GTFO and i think a similar response is needed here.
[QUOTE=''leke'']You made the same topic in GameTrailers Forum and they told you to GTFO and i think a similar response is needed here.[/QUOTE]wats GTFO mean? is it wat i think it means?
Do what you can to find out who the guy is, he owes your friend a new modem. And he should definetely be banned from LIVE.
do you have his gamertag, if you do, and can get a significant amount of people to complain, than maybe you can do something about it.
[QUOTE=''leke'']You made the same topic in GameTrailers Forum and they told you to GTFO and i think a similar response is needed here.[/QUOTE]Well I use both forums and I dont see any GTFO's here or there(even though some didnt believe me). Gametrailers mod asked me to blog it so I did but what I wanted to tell people is that some crazy hackon the 360 that attacks more than your connection to live. You think im some kind of fanboy attacking the 360 or something?
[QUOTE=''nemesi609'']do you have his gamertag, if you do, and can get a significant amount of people to complain, than maybe you can do something about it.[/QUOTE]In the recent players list his name is YG BrEnKeRx but he sent me a message under xFEAR BrEnKeRx and when I go to it, it shows the YG BrEnKeRx gamertag.EDIT: I just sent it out to all friends

No comments:

Post a Comment