Thursday, April 15, 2010

Xbox start-up help. =)

Ive got a problem with my Xbox and I was wondering if anybody could help me with it before I just call Microsoft. OK so I turn on my Xbox and it shows the little Xbox logo thing, then it starts with the little opening credits with the name of the software company and then it just freezes up! I tried freeing up space in my hard drive, I unplugged all the cords, I tried different games but it just does the same thing every time. The rings on the power button don't flash or change colors or anything it just freezes up and I cant bring up the dashboard menu or anything.If you guys can help me or give me any ideas on what to do I would really appreciate it! :)Xbox start-up help. =)
I am also having a similar problem, except mine doesnt even get to the dashboard before it freezes. I hope this is only temporary and wont end up with having to send it in.Xbox start-up help. =)
Well I have looked around and I cant seem to find any solutions to the problem. Do you need to have the receipt from when you bought the Xbox to send it in? If so Im out of luck.
[QUOTE=''Koathanger'']Well I have looked around and I cant seem to find any solutions to the problem. Do you need to have the receipt from when you bought the Xbox to send it in? If so Im out of luck.[/QUOTE]No you don't need the reciept just call 18004MYXBOX and they'll tell you what to do.
OK good! I'll do that tomorrow though I dont feel like dealing with any tech support people right now.
i had that problem to but now it works fine
[QUOTE=''bobazz'']i had that problem to but now it works fine[/QUOTE] How did you go about fixing it?
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment