Sunday, April 11, 2010

Should I pull the trigger on this trade( ...

I would be trading Madden 09 for halo 3 and kameo...I havn't played madden in a while...but i had halo before and traded it and want to play it again...never played kameo...should i pull the trigger on this trade?Should I pull the trigger on this trade( ...
I don't have Halo and haven't played it much but most people seem to think it's good. Never played Kameo. But I'd say that is a good trade. After all, you're are getting 2 games for 1, right?Should I pull the trigger on this trade( ...
I would say yeah just because the HALO series is my favorite gaming series of all time and HALO 3 is probably my favorite game of all time and Kameo is a solid game as well with pretty easy achievements. I would just get all of the Madden 09 achievements and then trade it.
[QUOTE=''I_TURTLE_I'']I would just get all of the Madden 09 achievements and then trade it. [/QUOTE]Lol!Sorry, that just sounded funny!
I would keep Madden and just get the money for Halo 3, you can live without Kameo
I'd say put safety back on, you can get something a lot better then those for Madden simply because of how new it is. Kameo sells for $10 at my work, and you can get Halo3 Previously played for $30
no theres new games coming out you could trade that towards like sr2 or fable2 or fallout3?
keep madden and save up and get halo. dont waste your time on lameo.
I agree with keeping Madden and save up for HALO.
Get all the achievements on madden, then trade.
Crap, just trade it because in a couple of months, madden wont be worth but 10 bucks, and Halo will still be 30 bucks. If you want Madden bad enough, then buy it again for a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment