Thursday, April 15, 2010

Too Human?

I have been meaning to proprose this question. How is Too Human? I have heard many diffrent reviews. Please let me know!Too Human?
I wasnt expecting much from Too Human but i was very surprised at how fun it was coop with a friend online.There are TONS of items to collection/armor, etc.. and you can also make your own armor and weapons.I think its very underrated. If you like Diablo type of games you might enjoy Too Human. I think it deserves a solid 8/10 imo.Dont let the bad reviews throw you off man Too Human?
I haven't played it, but the average review it got from 64 reviews is 68.88%....I would never get anything below a 77% or so for full price.
evereyone says that it sucks and i have already played the demo sometime ago and the controls are terrible very annoying actuallyi would never buy a game like that but that磗 just me
It really is as lame as most reviews say it is. Avoid.
its such a fun game you can have so many hours on it and still have fun
I loved the game. there's tons of replayibility and collectables. :D
I love the game. Tons of loot, and fun %26 intuitive combat.
I liked it a lot, thought most of the reviews were very misleading. There's tons of items to collect, and tons of customization. If your a fan of Diablo type games, then this is a solid buy.
I thought the demo was passible. Camera was the worst part, but beyond that I thought it was decent.
i found it to be really fun, it got alot of replay value to it since your always getting new armor,weapons etc... for your character.
Don't buy it what a waste of money and read the GS review 5.5/10 nuff said.
[QUOTE=''KC_Hokie''] I haven't played it, but the average review it got from 64 reviews is 68.88%....I would never get anything below a 77% or so for full price.[/QUOTE] Though less than one month after release it is already half price which has to make it more tempting.I enjoyed the demo and love Diablo style games so will be getting this - I just have enough games to play at the moment. When I've finished more of what I have I will get Too Human
Too Human is the flop of the century. Don't waste your money on that overhyped crap.
Its a very good game. Co-op is really, realllly fun.Id get it. it was worth the cash
I've just wrote a review of Too Human today - read it hereI would advised downloading the demo because if you dont like the demo you wont like the game, thats the best advice I can give.
I've played through the game a couple times and spent many hours online and I find the game to be a very rewarding experience. It has some bugs and some missing potential, but seriously, anyone who bags this game either didn't bother to learn the combat (which is awesome) or just doesnt find any value in a loot heavy game. A previous poster said it best. many hours in, its still rewarding.
[QUOTE=''BillCutting'']I've played through the game a couple times and spent many hours online and I find the game to be a very rewarding experience. It has some bugs and some missing potential, but seriously, anyone who bags this game either didn't bother to learn the combat (which is awesome) or just doesnt find any value in a loot heavy game. A previous poster said it best. many hours in, its still rewarding.[/QUOTE]Just because someone doesn't like Too Human, doesn't mean they didn't learn the combat... I'm pretty sure I beat the game in just under 10 hours with minimal problems and i despised Too Human. There really isn't a thing to get about the combat, seeing as it's broken. At many points in the game, I was rolling through enemies, at other times, combat failed and I found myself dying a couple times before I got back into it again. There is really no gun combat (since it blows and is rather pointless and boring) and sword combat doesn't focus on a great amount of skill besides finding the right place to push the joystick. The story is similar to reading the back of a cereal box, you only do it because you are bored during breakfast, just like Too Human, you only try to pay attention because you wasted 60 bucks. I on the other hand was able to buy it used over 2 weeks ago for $35 and sell it for $45... Got about 600 Gamerpoints thought!Seriously though, there are so many things wrong with Too Human (story, combat, character classes, horrible level design, bland graphics, lame characters, pointless treasure finding {you can beat the game without looting easily} and so much more), I should just stop now before I start writing a review with the number 4.5 posted at the top...Save your money unless you want the 600 gamerpoints and you have an interested party willing to buy the game from you at a markedup price...

No comments:

Post a Comment