Thursday, April 15, 2010

WET - Thoughts?

I posted this in PS3 but since it was supposed to be for 360 I thought I'd post here too.Any thoughts on this? I think it looks sick. I heard it was shelved recently but I'd love to see this happen somehow. What do you guys think of the trailer?http://www.wetthegame.comWET - Thoughts?
Not much is known about it, but yeah I've been keeping an eye on it as well, it looks pretty cool.WET - Thoughts?
The style of play seems very versatile the way you can use both guns independently as well as the sword. And let's not forget the wince-enducing ''taint splitter'' move. OUCH.Oh yeah and let's just be honest and state the obvious: Rubi is HOT.
just looked, it looks pretty sweet.
um... i havent even heard of this game. i do however, thank you for the link. trailer looks like its going to be a third person perfect dark lol (Women who shoots guns) bath seen awsome :) heart inside the freezer on ice um... wth lol but other then that ill have to just keep up on it and see how it goes..
It kind of reminds me of lara croft with the 2 guns at the same time otherwise looks cool.
i've been watching this game for quite a few months now. from what ive been seeing it looks like its gonna be pretty awesome and i'm definatly going to be picking it up.
More info:http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/814/814091p1.html
I can never look at that word and not think of my girlfriend. Damn, what a shame :P
WET+Girl=GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^HA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment