Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fable 2 Collector's Edition..... ****

I mean they take everything out of it and just give us 4 items that will probably suck. Also they take out the Metal case WTF. I will still get the game but I dunno about the collectors edition of itFable 2 Collector's Edition..... ****
Master ChiefNuff said Fable 2 Collector's Edition..... ****
I think all they give you is some playing cards, a little extra content, and Halo armor[?]. the armor is the only reason I'd get it. but I'm fine with the normal edition I have pre-ordered. :D
I can't understand why they are having such trouble with it. They have had months and months to get this ready, and to not be able to deliver so many different parts of it is totally unjustifiable.They couldn't even manage to print out a few bits of card for the fate cards? seriously?
It sucks. I have the special ordered. They took out the box, the figure, and the fate cards. So right now you just get different boxart, extra content, and the making of DVD. They also made it $10 cheaper. So it is $70 instead of $80.
And the given hype begins to die. Srsly, how HARD is it to give away some metal boxes, some toys and cards? If they can't do that much, then this game looks less promising (but i'll still get this ******* awesome game!!!)
I'm still getting the CE but it stinks I won't even get the metal case with it. That's what makes it a CE. If Gears of War 2 does the same thing I'll flip.
Like anyone actually cares about tin cases, figurines and playing cards or whatever they are.
I dunno if it is problems with MSoft because other people releasing CE or LE games are not removing anything from their Collector editions. I hope they don't fail the Collectors edition of Gears of war 2 because it looks nice
[QUOTE=''Chirag6'']Like anyone actually cares about tin cases, figurines and playing cards or whatever they are.[/QUOTE] Given the uproar about MS gimping the LE, obviously lots of people care, myself included.Fable 2 is one of my most anticipated games this year, and as a gamer and a collector I'm irritated that MS did what they did.It doesn't change the fact that I still want the game just as much as before, but as a collector it does suck what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment