Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lets turn down the play timer.

Ok guys let me explain my living arrangement then you'll get the just of how it works out. I am a teen and still live at home my folks, my father has a ps3 and i have a 360 we also have a wii but thats just a dust collector in all honesty. He has his Ps3 in his ''study'' with a 32 inch HDTV i have my xbox in my bedroom on a 26 inch SD. I have been gettin VERY bored with gaming because its in my room and i play it all the time. I tried to play some ps3 games to mix it up but i dont have alot of games ( all my dad plays is Fifa Resistance and Beijing ) So i got MGS4 beutifull game but once is over, Its over.So packed my stuff up and moved it into the study. so now my playing time has been reduced because i have to split it with my dad. But what i find better is how i amnt bored with most of my games. With the little time i have i get separated from a game for a while then i can play it and not feel i am doing the same thing over and over again. also because of the HD i see true potential for Next gen so its even better. This topic may have been useless but i wanted to say it.Anyone else make up some plan to cut down there playing time. Lets turn down the play timer.
Maybe you should go outside, you know like where the sun is?Good stuff out there. Or just go party with your home dawgs. Lets turn down the play timer.
I dont play as much as I used to so my games take longer to finish and I can take my time and really enjoy the game.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment