Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crab Walking GOW 2 :(

Well I guess the damn A.I. is gonna crab walk. Damn foolshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XoH8C5MX4w%26eurl=http://kotaku.com/5059173/a-compendium-of-leaked-gears-of-war-2-multiplayer-footagewatch until 2:04 and look at the LocustCrab Walking GOW 2 :(
HOLY CRAP! :lol:Crab Walking GOW 2 :(
They always have haven't they? So what's the problem?
[QUOTE=''Grimmjo'']They always have haven't they? So what's the problem?[/QUOTE] Thats what I was thinking :lol: They dont go for far, but they still do it.
I mean at least he put some style into it. Doing the moon walk and such
[QUOTE=''Matt-4542''][QUOTE=''Grimmjo'']They always have haven't they? So what's the problem?[/QUOTE] Thats what I was thinking :lol: They dont go for far, but they still do it.[/QUOTE] i've honestly never noticed it
[QUOTE=''Matt-4542''][QUOTE=''Grimmjo'']They always have haven't they? So what's the problem?[/QUOTE] Thats what I was thinking :lol: They dont go for far, but they still do it.[/QUOTE]I never seen them do it in Gears of War 1
[QUOTE=''lawlessx''][QUOTE=''Matt-4542''] [QUOTE=''Grimmjo'']They always have haven't they? So what's the problem?[/QUOTE] Thats what I was thinking :lol: They dont go for far, but they still do it.[/QUOTE] i've honestly never noticed it [/QUOTE] I noticed it once on Insane. They got too close with a chainsaw :lol: I died, and Im like ''Wtf, he crab walked!'' and then I noticed it a few more times during different parts but nothing too bad.
[QUOTE=''LiquidEffect''][QUOTE=''Matt-4542''] [QUOTE=''Grimmjo'']They always have haven't they? So what's the problem?[/QUOTE] Thats what I was thinking :lol: They dont go for far, but they still do it.[/QUOTE] I never seen them do it in Gears of War 1[/QUOTE] It just happened in Act 4 and the beginning of Act 5 for me.
Linked.
It was in the original as well, just as everyone's been saying. But what this tells me is that it will be exploitable in MP, so expect it yet again in the sequel. :( Maybe they found a way to disable it for players ... or I hope so.
they did it in the first too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment